Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Week Over

I almost failed on my one thing I wanted to get done this week BUT I did do it today! Papers are all sorted and ready to shred. I have a couple more drawers I want to sort through before I start shredding. The only reason I actually got it done was because it rained again today. All day. No outing for us today. Sigh. I did manage to get the sorting done, I put away most winter clothes and got out some summer ones and did some cross stitch. So I suppose that even though we didn't go out I didn't sit around doing absolutely nothing today.

Yesterday it wasn't too nice in the morning, but we did manage to get out for a walk. We went back to a local bird sanctuary and had a walk around. When we got back I Skyped with Mum. She has been out for a couple of walks this week and she does feel a little better. I think she is hoping she can do a little more soon. Aren't we all? Though I am very glad that at least I can get out - when the weather cooperated.

Oh, I forgot that today I also made a card for my sister's birthday. Just a quick one. I am trying to use up some more things I have on hand. Tomorrow looks like another rainy day so I think I might do some crafting.

The cupcake is a shaker sticker. The colours are quite pretty but they don't show up too well on the photo - I blame the bad lighting.

Smile for the day - this squirrel. She is trying to see if there are any peanuts on the post without alerting me. So funny to watch.


4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card you made! Well done on getting the paperwork done! Rain is in the forecast, here, too, so, maybe I'll get some things accomplished, myself! Looks like the squirrel is playing "peek a boo" with you! :D Hope you have a good week ahead of you, Sharon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card, it's such fun.
    A shame about the rain but I'm glad you're getting out when you can.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It rained so much I was sure we'd all float away. There are a lot of places flooded here

      Delete
  3. The card is very nice. The picture...adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.