Pages

Friday, August 11, 2023

Another Week, another walk

Wow, can't believe another week has passed and I've got to play catch-up again tomorrow. It's not because anything of note has been going on, no house stuff except for the usual. I did manage to get a few things checked off my list. I'm starting to put together things I want to take with me on my trip home to visit my sister. It's only a week away now! I am desperate to get away - away from the day-to-day, a break in the routine, away from the bugs - and, most importantly, a trip to visit Mum's bench, just sit and enjoy a place I know she loved to be and a good visit with Sister.  

Daughter is doing well with her pregnancy. She is just tired a lot. To be expected. She says she is getting a little baby bump now (as she calls it lol). She is eighteen weeks along. So exciting! By the time I see her in September I imagine she'll have quite the bump!

I went out by myself for a walk today. It was lovely this morning, before the humidity set in and made everything feel like a sweltering mess. I didn't go too far. I don't think I shall tomorrow either. The price of petrol/gas is going up again (always seems to sometime in the summer) so I think our only adventure will be a trip on Sunday though not sure where. Tomorrow I'll just go out by myself I think, a walk at a park nearby. 


Some phone photos from today's walk 












Thanks for reading and for those who comment. I do really appreciate your support :)

2 comments:

  1. The days do fly by, don't they? You'll be on your way back to England before you know it! Enjoy you weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to have such a lovely place to walk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.