Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Saturday

Husband and I went out for a little bit this morning. Mostly we drove a little way to our favourite Amish bakery/shop and picked up some goodies. Lol. They have some lovely cheese bread there that I can't resist. We don't go there all the time, but once in a while for a treat. 

This afternoon husband and son went out to husband's friend's house. I stayed home. Daughter video chatted with me and shared their progress on the baby's room and her latest garage sale baby purchases. She already has a lot of clothes. She has been going to some really good sales where clothes were 25 cents to 50 cents each. Can't beat that! I haven't bought any clothes. I told her that I will wait to see what they need unless something really catches my eye. Husband and I will be buying the cot and what goes with it. I think she said something about getting one that will eventually turn into a bed, so I think we'll get the bits to go with it. I'd hate for the cot/bed to be discontinued and not being able to find the other bits needed to turn into a bed. Apparently, it doesn't come all together.

Today was the first Saturday of the month and I did my #1Day12pics. This month I decided to take some photos of various bits of stones and sort-of shells that I found recently on beach walks. I like the way this has turned out!



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is very wise to shop the sales for the baby clothes! Getting a cot that turns into a bed is a good investment, I think. Are you excited about becoming a grandma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited! I didn't think it would ever happen lol. I wish I was closer, but I am sure that I'll be as involved as I can be! Thank goodness for video chatting.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.