Pages

Friday, August 4, 2023

Some Catching Up To Do

I can't believe the whole week has flown by since I last posted! I haven't been sleeping well - I think I'm in that no-sleep phase of menopause that I seem to go through every now and then. The other week I couldn't sleep enough, this week I am having trouble sleeping. The days have just been zipping by like crazy. Not much has been getting done at all. I'm putting a line under this week and will try to do better next week. 

In two weeks, I am off to visit my sister in England for three weeks. I am getting really excited. Between now and the time I leave I need to get a few things done so I need to buckle down. It's back to the list making again starting on Sunday. One list I have been sticking to is the meal planning. I've done a lot better with costs this week than I did last, but there is still room for improvement. I can't wait until things cool down a little so I can turn the oven on for longer. 

When I do go to England I think I'll take a note book with me and write down a few goals. Being away from here and having time to just breathe and relax and feel more like myself gives me a chance to reflect. I think it would be good to write some things down while I'm away. 

A couple of photos from this week - when it was cooler I sat out in the garden and took photos of the sparrows who occupy the bird house on the garage. They are having their third set of babies this year!!! Husband keeps meaning to clean the house out and the next thing we know there are babies again!







I shall be back tomorrow! It's on the list!


2 comments:

  1. The days are whizzing by, aren't they? I hope you are able to accomplish what you need to do before you go on your visit to see your sister. I loved the photos of the sparrow chicks being fed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos as usual. Have a wonderful trip back home. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.