Pages

Monday, August 7, 2023

Sunday

I think I said in the last post that husband went over to his friends on Saturday afternoon. His friend's wife does a bit of photography too and somehow (he honestly says he's not sure how) husband ended up agreeing that we would go out with them on Sunday to visit the lakeshore and do some photography. Can't say I was overly pleased. I enjoy our Sunday adventures just to be the two of us. We wander along, stopping where we fancy. Husband's Friend's wife (call her L) is a planner. She plans well in advance. She already has their weekend trips planned well into next year! We were talking about a wildlife place that is closing for improvements. She says oh that's okay, we've not planned to go there until May! I swear I must have looked like a fish! She literally has all their days out planned. Husband and I, we have an inkling of what direction we want to go, but we usually wake up in the morning and drive somewhere - wherever the rain isn't to be honest. 

I'm not really a people person either, so it was a bit of a struggle for me to be social. I know L a bit, but she had a lot more in common with my husband (her husband sat in their car most of the time we were out walking) and my husband and her ended up walking and chatting. I felt a little like a bump on a log lol. I did manage to chat a bit though. At least I had the excuse of taking photos lol though it was a bit drizzly. 

A photo from yesterday



Everything does look wonderfully green though!

Back tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I don't think I could ever have everything planned out so well! What happens if something unexpected happens? Or, maybe they have that planned out, too? You did well to make the effort to participate in the conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what they do. I imagine if she's that much a planner it could make you feel a little off if plans fall through. Husband says she has it all on a schedule, Saturdays and Sundays. It's why he and his friend only get together once in a while.

      Delete
  2. I'm not really a great planner but tend to float along in the wind. It's definitely looking very green and lush. The blue sky is a joy to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only blue for a brief moment lol. The rest of the day was rather drizzly, but at least it stayed dry so we could get out for a walk. I'm not a great planner either lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.