Pages

Friday, October 18, 2024

Long Nights and Chilly Mornings

It seems all of a sudden that the nights are really long. I don't like getting up in the morning when it's still dark and I don't like how chilly it's been! This week temperatures were about down to freezing. I had to bundle up for my walk. I even pulled out a pair of gloves! I'm not quite ready to get out the big coat yet. It's that time of year that when you go out in the morning you need a big coat, gloves and even a hat and by lunch time you look like an idiot all bundled up like it's the middle of winter!

The other morning it was stunning on my walk. There was a mist over the lake, quite thick, though thinning out in parts where the light shone through. 












On the home front I'm stuck with the decluttering. Well, I shouldn't say completely stuck. I've packed up almost two boxes for donation. I just need a kickstart to get back into it. I need to actually pick a place and start sorting rather than just thinking about where to start! I want to at least get the second box filled by the time I leave for daughters next week. 

What's happening at the weekend? Probably not a lot. I don't think we'll go far, as we did go away last weekend and we'll be going away next weekend. Perhaps I'll get started on that decluttering again! I have been in the craft room now that it's cooler. Still seem to be moving things around more than anything!

Do you have plans for the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.