Pages

Friday, October 4, 2024

Week Ending

It's the end of another week. I've been quite productive this week. It ended with me taking two large boxes of donations to the charity shop and another box started. It actually feels quite good. I am almost ready to start tackling the books again! I feel as though I'm ready to get rid of more of them, to let them go so hopefully other people can enjoy. 

I've been going for a walk each day. It's been quite chilly some mornings and I am having to wear a light sweatshirt first thing. I've even pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves as my fingers get chilly when I'm taking photos. 

Baby A turned 9 months old this week - where has the year gone? Daughter sent me a photo where you can see her two top teeth peeking through! Just a few more weeks until I see her again. I can't wait. She's crawling everywhere and is starting to try to pull herself to her feet. I'm pretty sure that by the time we go to see her she'll be up on her feet. When daughter holds her hands, she can walk a little bit! 

Can't say a lot else has been happened. I suppose, sometimes that's a good thing! How has your week been? 




Another few bits decluttered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.