Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Took a Blog Break

It wasn't planned, but I ended up taking a blog break. I'm back. Hopefully a bit more cheerful now lol. 

We spent the weekend away, a long weekend Friday to Monday, a planned trip to the U.P of Michigan to look at the Autumn colours. It was really beautiful and peaceful. There's one more trip we have planned, end of next week to visit daughter and then we're done for the year. Not complaining, but it's been quite a busy summer with planned trips away. 

I can't wait to see Baby A. She is standing up now! She can pull herself up to her feet and when daughter holds her hands she takes wobbly steps. Where has the year gone! It just seems like the blink of an eye that I was planning to spend a few months with them when she was first born. Time really does fly. 

It's getting chillier now. I haven't given in and turned the main heat on, but I've put away the fan that was by my favourite chair and I've pulled out the little heater. It's been on the last few mornings as the temperatures dip to near freezing. It takes the chill off the house and the rest of the time I'm now wearing my jumpers. 

Have you turned your heat on yet? 

Photo today - lovely sunrise this morning. 



I'll post more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.