Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Start of Another Week

Monday dawned bright and sunny but still chilly. I went for a nice walk at a local place. I expected to be able to walk the way I do when I go with hubby but surprisingly it was all flooded! It must have been all the melting snow and the rain we've had! I'm not sure if it's a regular thing or just a one off this year. We only 'discovered' the park this year.


This is called the Powerline Trail. It's usually completely dry. There is no water source really close by. As you can see it's completely flooded!

Son came by yesterday with his new kitten. So cute! He named it Basil. He is really, really tiny.


My cat was not very impressed by him. In fact he was quite put out. He's so spoiled! He ended up going in the kitchen and sitting on his mat - the same place he escapes to when Shasta visits.


I'm off for a walk this morning as, though cold, it is bright and sunny. Got to make the most of that sun! I'm also going to try to be crafty today! Hopefully I'll have something to share tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day - stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. The little kitten is cute! So is Shadow, but the look on his face speaks volumes! He is so not amused!

    Wow, that's a lot of melt water to flood the whole trail like that! Hope it dries up soon! Hope it continues to be sunny and you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was not happy lol. I think it will take a while for the trail to dry up. I was amazed there was so much water!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.