Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Snowy Monday

Daughter left on Saturday. She had a safe journey back. I'm glad she made it before the snow started. Today has been lousy outside. I stayed in, cleaned house and got caught up on housework. I was planning on spending some time sorting out my craft room and get going again on crafty projects but I really felt unmotivated. I'm in a little funk - think this always happens when she first leaves or I first get back from Mum's. It was so nice having her around. It seems a long time until I'll see her again. Sigh. So today I'm going to let myself sulk, feel sad, maybe cry a little and start again tomorrow.


9 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. When our daughter comes at Christmas it will be wonderful, but when she leaves I'll be so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy she is doing well, but, yes, it isn't easy!

      Delete
  2. (((HUGS))) Sharon. It's hard when they go back after a visit, isn't it? My daughter leaves tomorrow, but I'll see her at Christmas, so it won't be a long time before she comes home, next. Take good care of yourself and ease back into your routines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((hugs)))) I know exactly what you mean.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard and doesn't get any easier. Sending a hug in the hope it may help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good plan, we all need a day like that. I get "that" too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happier knowing she has good friends and someone to go back to. I just miss her.

      Delete
  6. I know exactly how this feels. Beautiful photo though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.