Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Still Snowy...

It's still snowy, though the snow has stopped and the salt/road crew finally came through our street and up the hill so I went out. I don't like driving in the snow and my car isn't all wheel drive so slides around (yikes!). Now that I'm lucky enough not to have to go out in it if I don't have to, I don't. It does make the day seem really long if I don't get to go out for a walk, so I try to do it every day even if it isn't a long walk. I have to admit that the snow outside looks beautiful. It's a heavy snow and has clung to the trees and the branches coating everything in white.


I love this view in winter. It's so peaceful despite being really close to the city.

I managed to get up into my craft room yesterday too. I'll have a couple of cards to share once I take photos. I finished my October pages for My Year album I've been doing. I am happy to say that I've kept up with it. As it isn't a major project - just a couple of pages a month - it's an easily manageable project.

I've been sorting through Christmas presents. I can't believe it will be December on Saturday! Yikes! I really do have to get Mum's calendar finished so I can post it in a reasonable time. Because of the postage cost to England I'm including cards/calendars to my sisters in the same box too.

I hope everyone is having a good week. If the sun is shining in your part of the world please blow a little of it this way!


13 comments:

  1. Horrible weather in Suffolk today, wet and windy although not as cold as earlier in the week. Everywhere is muddy and dull but I still don't want white bright snow yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what Mum was saying! She's tired of the rain.

      Delete
  2. Dull, damp, not cold and the wind is getting up. Your snowy picture is so atmospheric.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty - I just don't want to go out in it!

      Delete
  3. Horrible weather here. I would prefer the snow now I am retired and don't have to drive in it. I love your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to look at - for a little while - but it gets so tiresome especially if you need to go out.

      Delete
  4. This photo like all your others is beautiful! I like the "look" of winter too...just not the cold. I can do the snow it's the -35 windchill I hate. I hope we don't have much of that this year. I have had a productive week, even got a few monkeys off my back...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't mind snow if the roads are clear (usually not!). I suppose at least the potholes have been filled in - with snow lol. Glad you've got lots done this week!

      Delete
  5. You wouldn't want the weather from here, it is blowing a gale outside. Beautiful photos, the snow always looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want a little sunshine. One day. I don't want a gale either though lol

      Delete
  6. No sun here Sharon else I would gladly swap some for a bit of your snow:).
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send some over - got enough of it already and it's only November!

      Delete
  7. That photo of the woods in the snow is lovely! Just like a holiday greetings card! I love seeing the snow, but not being out in it! LOL! Not much sunshine here, for a change - we are having rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.