Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Once in a While...

 Once in a while oldest son surprises me. I was chatting with him the other day and telling him about some fluffy socks I had bought and was wishing I could have bought more but was watching my pennies. I didn't really think he was listening, but when hubby and I got home after a (really rainy/snowy) morning out he handed me these. 


Two pairs of lovely fluffy socks! Not just that but he got ones with hedgehogs on - which he knows that I love!

How sweet is that? I could really use some cheering up and getting these just made me smile!

7 comments:

  1. Your son's gifts are thoughtful, especially the hedgehog socks. I love hedgehogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's so sweet of him! :) Enjoy your new socks for they were surely given with love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet and thoughtful gift. They will keep you toastie warm through the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The unexpected gifts are the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a lovely, kind thing to do - so heartwarming.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.