Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Two Handmade Cards

 I used the toppers that I had put together the other day to make a couple of cards. It's a start to getting back in my craft room. While sitting up there the other day I realised part of what has kept me from going up there and crafting. Most of the time I was up there before going to England I spent making cards for Mum. The things I bought or had out were specifically with her in mind. It's just taking some getting used to. Sigh. It will be four months tomorrow. I've been a bit teary the last few days. 

Anyway, here are the cards. Simple but I like them. 



5 comments:

  1. The cards are beautiful! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the time of the year makes it harder. So many memories over Christmas. Each time, it's like a punch, almost, it rocks us, doesn't it? If it's any help, I'm finding it very hard at the moment too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are gorgeous Sharon. I'm sad to think of you feeling teary but it's perfectly understandable that you will feel that way now and then. Sometimes the sadness comes in from nowhere and other times it will be something simple like a song or a TV programme doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have got back into card making as they are always so good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time doesn't heal all wounds. It doesn't when it comes to loss of loved ones. However, now when I think of my mom it's more happy than sad. Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.