Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Weekend

 

Snow came overnight and early this morning and then changed into rain and back to snow and repeat. It wasn't a particularly nice weather day. I felt a little...off as I didn't get a walk in, then I started to feel a little sorry for myself. It's Saturday and I usually try to keep busy so I don't think of our Skype routine. Sigh. 

I should have done more. Instead I've been sorting through photos on my computer, re-watching (again) Shetland episodes. I did go up into my craft room - the first time in a long time - for a little bit. I've not been feeling all that crafty but I did put together some 3d decoupage toppers from Craft Consortium called Made by Elves. Maybe I'll soon make some cards with them.


I should have taken the photo when their was natural light. I took it with my phone and left it to late so I had to turn the light on. 

I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be at least be able to get out for a bit. 

Thanks for those who helped with suggestions for the sidebar and my Books I've Read widget. It worked! 


4 comments:

  1. Snow! Already?! That little sparrow sitting on the snowy branch doesn't look very impressed by all the white stuff! But, what a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow already! I'd love it from a photography point of view but not a daily life one.

    Love the 3D toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had snow too. It is still here, however, it probably will be gone by tomorrow. Just a "taste" of it...I guess. Your cards will be super cute with those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness! Snow. Brrrr. Shame about the rain as well but I guess it won't be long before you have a big fall.
    Stay warm!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.