Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

It's Wednesday Already

This week seems to be flying by. I almost missed posting today. I shouldn't wait until so late - I think I've said that before! I haven't been doing too much of anything. It's been humid and buggy and, although I've walked, I haven't really enjoyed it that much. I think the holiday visiting England and family comes at a good time. It will be good to get out of routines and just do a little wandering around. Maybe it will be a good day to think of what comes next. In years gone by my time in England always sort of resets me and makes me appreciate what's important. Although it isn't the same this year maybe it will make me think a little. 

I'm not packed yet. I'm one of those last-minute people. I shall probably pack on Friday. I do want to at least sort out a few clothing options and make sure I have enough of the essentials to pack. I really don't think there's anything I need but I do want to give myself a little time in case. 

Tomorrow we are walking somewhere different. It's a little more open so I'm hoping it's not going to be quite as buggy. I don't mind (well, they aren't great) the mosquitoes, but these pesky biting flies are horrible. They seem to like my hair and buzz around my head and when they bite they hurt! I don't think it helps that it has been so muggy and rainy. 

Well, that's enough moaning. I'm going to catch up on blogs in the morning as I'm off to bed. 

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 186/365 (Tuesday) 



One of the bunnies in my garden. They really made me laugh yesterday. There were two of them and they were bouncing around. Really funny.

187/365 (today)



A book I'm reading. I'm not quite sure whether I like it or not. There were parts that were making me smile today. It's been one of those down-in-the-dumps days so any kind of smile is nice. 

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it's midweek already! Love the photo of the rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time generally seems to be accelerating away. I can't believe we are through the first week of July. It'll be Autumn before we know where we are!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be panicking if I hadn't done my packing yet. I can leave lots of other things to the last minute but not packing for a holiday. I'm not sure which day you travel but will wish you safe travelling and a happy time with your sisters in case you don't update your blog again before the big day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I am a last minute person. I finished packing last night. I leave today. I feel sure I'd forget something otherwise.

      Delete
  4. You have had so much heaped on you in the last year. Sending hugs. Also - that bunny pic absolutely rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.