Pages

Friday, July 8, 2022

Off on my Travels

I leave today. This week has just flown by and so have my good intentions. I haven't posted at all and I have yet to catch up on blogs. I am going to read some while waiting to leave for the airport. The anticipation of travel makes my stomach hurt. I'm okay once I get going but sitting and thinking about it, waiting to leave for the airport, that makes me anxious. 

The last couple of days have gone in a blur. It seems I haven't got a lot of house stuff done but there will be time when I get back. I've been trying to get ready to leave. I packed last night. I think I have everything. I always take an extra case to bring things back (usually I'm gone for 6 weeks, this year just 2). I still have some things my sister held on to from Mum's place so I will bring some more back with me. As I wasn't taking as much this time I put the smaller case inside the big case and packed around and inside it. Saves me trying to get it on the plane. I will just be taking a backpack with me onto the plane with my kindle and my camera in it. It makes me feel a little better as the backpack can fit under my seat if there isn't room in the overhead bin. I hate having to worry about whether I'll be able to fit my bag up there lol. 

I'm hoping to blog while I'm away, at least a little. I'm not taking my computer but I will have my Kindle and my phone so can do little posts (I hate typing on phone). 

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 188/365 (Thursday)



A nice, non-buggy walk with my friend. It was a beautiful morning, if a little hot, but was nice to walk around without being chased by bite-y flies!

189/365



I'm sure other things might make me smile today, but it was a beautiful morning on my walk. The sun was shining and there was a slight mist on the field. Really lovely way to start the day. 

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe journey and a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels and have a happy visit with your family. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you should have good weather while you're here. We're promised a heatwave ... that's the British version of a heatwave, not the ultra high temperatures you can get in the US! Safe journey and hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have the most amazing time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.