Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cookies

I can't remember the last time I baked cookies. Yes, it's been a while! When I was at work I barely coasted through the days managing to drag myself up at 4am go to work, come home, cook clean and bed. The basics lol. Now that I've been home for a little while I feel as though I'm finally beginning to breathe and get back to my old self. I certainly feel calmer and more fulfilled.

Anyway - I planned on making Oatmeal Raisin cookies just because I like them. When middle son saw what I was doing he wanted me to make Snickerdoodle cookies. It's been a LONG time since I made them.  Anyway they turned out nice.







I think I'm doing better with our food bill too. I have been checking out sales and picking things up as I see them on sale. I'm still having trouble meal planning - something I need to work on. I need things that can be easily reheated as middle son works from 3-11pm and takes previous nights leftovers to eat at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.