Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Thanks and...ouch!

Thanks for all the lovely comments in the last post. I meant to reply to everyone and post again yesterday. Good intentions and all that. I got ready in the morning to go out for a walk and to pop to the shops. Husband had told me that the driveway was icy. I saw it was icy. There was a patch of ice right by my car door. I opened the car door, gingerly stepped on the ice...and promptly went down really hard. OUCH! I didn't break anything (luckily) but think I hit my arm and side on the car as they hurt and my tailbone (bottom of my back) really hurts. I can barely sit down. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. I'm a little more sore this morning - and stiff. I am going to try to get out for a little bit. I am okay when I stand up, just hurts when I try to sit down.

Once I get moving today I am planning to (after daily things) :-

Unpack - I didn't end up doing it yesterday as ouch.
Update Jan goals
Do Feb goals
Skype Mum (we're all out of sequence on our 'normal' days)
Sort more photos

It seems a little strange being home and not having a dog begging for attention. Shasta really loved me paying attention to her. She lay next to me quite a bit. If it wasn't her the other two were around me. My cat is still slowly forgiving me for being away.


Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday!


15 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Hope the pain goes away soon. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a grey cat, yours is gorgeous. They do make known their displeasure or approval.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, he is very good at doing that. Thanks for the good wishes too!

      Delete
  3. PS: Hope you feel better soon after that slip on the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...ouch indeed. That made me wince a bit.
    Your cat is such a beautiful colour.
    Hope you manage to tick some things off your list today.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Those falls hurt, don't they? Glad you didn't break anything! Hope the aches go away soon - maybe a good warm soak in the bath with some Epsom salts? Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will be taking another one today. I'm still very sore.

      Delete
  6. Ouch - it really hurts landing on your tail end like that, doesn't it. Really jarring too. Keep taking painkillers if it gets too much - I did and they did help.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting it to feel a little better today but not really.

      Delete
  7. That sounds nasty, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry your fell! I did too on the way to the barn. The snow covered the ice and made it terrible to walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.