Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Forecast...Wrong...Again

It was supposed to be all rainy today. I think I was complaining about it yesterday. When I woke up it was very dark and rainy, but by the time I'd actually woken up the skies were clearing and turned blue. I had plans to get things done as I wouldn't be walking in the rain. However the weather turned out just too nice to be stuck indoors so I ended up going for two walks (my legs are paying for it now as they have fallen to sleep before bedtime lol). It was a really glorious day - warm enough to sit on the back porch without my coat!!! I even had the kitchen window open. Phew! I suppose I shall soon have to dig out some tee shirts instead of the jumpers I've been wearing all winter long.

I did get my day jobs done and managed some stitching, but none of the sorting I was planning on getting done. I shall try again tomorrow - when they saw it will be raining. Not sure I'm going to believe them until I see it myself lol.

I can't believe we're almost at the end of another month! April. Yikes.

6 comments:

  1. How lovely that it turned sunny, after all, and you were able to go out for not just one, but, two walks! The sorting can wait for the next rainy day! Yes, it'll be April in another few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made the most of it - things have turned a lot colder!

      Delete
  2. All your walking inspires me. I started my physical therapy and can't wait to add walking too...it's getting nice enough now! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the physio is going well. It can be quite a challenge!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes you just have to take advantage of the weather! I'm glad you had a chance to get out and enjoy the walks. Sorting can wait for different weather, walks can't

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.