Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Where has the week gone?

I'm not exactly sure. It's Friday tomorrow and this week has been a definite bust. I feel like I'm slipping backwards in things. Sigh. At least when a new week starts maybe I can wipe the slate clean and try harder next week. We were going to go away on Sunday Night/Monday, but I postponed the reservations until the following week as the weather over the weekend looks horrible - rain/snow and cold. We wanted to do some outdoor things, so hopefully the next weekend will be different.

It's been a quiet sort of week. Middle son came up on Tuesday so I made a batch of sausage rolls and it was nice enough to have a salad. Talked to Mum on Wednesday. She went into town on Monday and booked our coach holiday. We will be going to Weymouth. I haven't been there before and the excursions included look lovely.


I still haven't taken a photo of the cross stitch  - not really a revelation when I've said what a horrible fail this week has been. I shall have to pick out a new cross stitch project to start just so I can keep busy when sitting.

I do hope everyone has had a more productive week than I have!

8 comments:

  1. Your sausage rolls always look so good! May I ask what kind of sausage you use? I heard on the news that Minnesota was having white out conditions. I hope your daughter is OK. You take care, too. Hope the storm doesn't cause too much damage in your area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Jimmy Dean with sage. Daughter sadly had some wind damage. She's hoping insurance will cover it but they have had quite the year this year with repairs and such. Sigh.

      Delete
  2. Those sausage rolls look delicious.
    Maybe you needed an easier week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ha ha, maybe that's what I should tell myself

      Delete
  3. I've had quite a productive week but boy it has flown by so fast.
    A nice weekend planned here which won't be affected by the weather as the event I am going to is indoors.
    Hope you have a good weekend whatever you do.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! Hope you enjoyed your weekend event

      Delete
  4. I love Weymouth. We used to go there for day trips as children and I've taught there as an adult. At one time I even considered moving to live in that area but couldn't find a suitable property. There'll be plenty of lovely photo opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I haven't been to that area before so it should be fun

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.