Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

What a Dreary Ol' Week

What's that saying? April showers bring May flowers? I hope that's true. After the snow we had one day of sunshine and now two days of rain. It's more than just a little gloomy and it seems to be reflected in my mood. I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. I'm not sure what it is. I'm thinking it may be something to do with my sinuses as I'm feeling dizzy and nauseas when I'm up and about. It's similar to how I felt last year after the flu with the secondary infection I had. Of course it's come at the wrong time. We are leaving to visit daughter on Saturday. I'm taking things easy as I don't want to get sick while visiting her again this year.

When I first started feeling 'off' on Sunday afternoon I thought perhaps it was because of all the stairs we'd walked up and down on our walk, but it has persisted.


There are ALOT of stairs at this park - over 300 in all. Yikes. I like the view and the walk down, but the stairs are horrible! I'd forgotten how bad they are.


Anyway, I haven't been doing much since getting back Sunday afternoon. As I said I'm trying to take things easy and not aggravate anything. The cold rain and damp doesn't help. I feel like one big, achy mess.

Whinge. Whinge.

To end on something other than my moaning - I did take a photo of a trio of really shaker cards that I put together. The kit had six cards in it and was something I found at Tuesday Morning (shop in the states). I love Tuesday Morning! If you're in the states and a crafter I'd definitely give it a visit. They have all sorts of crafty goodies at bargain prices. I've found a lovely lot there. These cards will be great to have on hand for birthdays.


4 comments:

  1. That are lovely cards but I'm sorry you're feeling so rough at the moment. Sending hopeful vibes that it will clear up and that you will be fit and well for your visit to your daughter on Saturday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better, soon. Maybe see a doctor to check on the sinuses? That's a lot of stairs to climb! Your cards are lovely! I hope you have a lovely visit with your daughter. Hope the weather will be good up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinus infections are horrible so if it is that, I hope it clears quickly and doesn’t spoil your visit to see your daughter.

    I like those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also had sinus infections, I hope you get feeling better. I loved Tuesday Morning, only the one near me closed. They had good items at great prices. I have a hard time doing stairs - especially like those. I do them, but takes me some time. Rainy and gloomy here too. Have a fun time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.