Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Catching Up

Yup, you've guessed it - I'm behind again!

We had a really great time camping. The weather turned out beautiful. On the way there it was raining and when we got to the bridge you could barely see it in the fog!


This was one of the better views lol. When we got across the bridge on the other side you couldn't see it at all! We decided to drive up a little further. The fog cleared up the further up north we got, the sun came out and it was just glorious! When we came back down towards the bridge to our camp site the fog had lifted and the sun was out. The rest of the weekend was fairly warm and sunny. Better than what the weather people had said!

I have photos to sort through. I got sunsets and sunrises (2 of each lol). We went to bed earlier than I usually go so I was up quite early. It was lovely just to sit by the lake and watch the sun come up over the bridge. I was the only one there and it was lovely and peaceful.

It's been a strange week because of that holiday Monday. I have to keep reminding myself what day it is. Am I the only one? Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend!

I can't believe it's almost June! Bless over at My Two Cents is doing a challenge for June in which she will try to get rid of 30 books in 30 days. How could I resist that one? I will be joining in and decluttering.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice weekend of camping! I'm glad the weather was nice and you got the sunrise/sunset photos you wanted! Those holiday Mondays really throw us off schedule (assuming we have one!) don't they?

    Thank you for mentioning my blog and the June book decluttering! Looking forward to starting on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to seeing the sunrises/sets that you managed to take photos of.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.