Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday

The sun finally came out today! I was quite happy. It's been a dull and dismal week so far. I did get my usual jobs done today, but nothing extra. I sorted through some books and there they sit. I shall try to get to them tomorrow. Tomorrow isn't supposed to be too good weather-wise again so maybe I'll have time to get some extras done instead of daydreaming (or procrastinating). Speaking of procrastinating - a few weeks ago Jacky from Dicky Bird's Nest and I exchanged some goodies. She had made a wonderful needle felted hedgehog I wanted for my hedgehog collection and in exchange I sent here some of my photos. I included this card I'd made - as we're both known for putting things off.


Jacky does such beautiful work! She teaches needle felting classes as well. I wish I was closer so I could go to some. As part of the flower photography class I'm doing we had to do a still life project and so I while I was playing around I thought I'd take a photo and include the hedgehog she made as well as some lovely soap her friend over at https://www.littlebullfallssoapworks.com/ made. I wish you could smell it - the scent is Honey Apple and it smells just lovely.


7 comments:

  1. I love your card! I'm a fellow procrastinator! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hedgehog is so cute. I like your card and that procrastinator's get to wear a superhero costume, especially the purple cape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hedgehog is gorgeous. Jacky does such a lovely job. I wish I could do needle felting. I tried it once and it did not turn out well!

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderful exchange. One of the reasons I so enjoy this blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while since I did one and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them.

      Delete
  4. I'm playing catch up on here....thanks! I'm glad we did an exchange! I love my cards as well! You are such a wonderful photgrapher/artist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.