Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A Little Book/Ouch!

I got this little book a while ago. It's me in a nutshell.





Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's post. I was dizzy again this morning and fell down the steps from the garage landing on my bum. I did something to my foot. It's swollen and sore but I'm going to give it until tomorrow to see whether I should go have it checked out. No walk this morning. Luckily it was my left foot and not my right which is the one I've had lots of trouble with and surgery on. Sigh.

8 comments:

  1. I do hope it gets sorted. Liked the cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear! I hope your foot is OK. Ice it for the swelling and keep it elevated. But, do get yourself checked,in general,for the dizziness. Could it be that you are dehydrated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a bug of some sort - especially since today son called in sick for work as he was feeling dizzy and was sick (at least I didn't have that part of it!)

      Delete
  3. You’re not having much luck lately are you? I hope that, with a bit of rest, your foot turns out to be okay. The dizziness is worrying so if that continues maybe see your doctor for advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh. Not a good week. Hopefully it's all out of the way and our week away will be good!

      Delete
  4. oh no! I hope it isn't serious you want to leave ... isn't that how it goes sometimes. Those are funny pages from that book! I blurt out "Macaroni is my favorite noodle" - but, it's because someone across the room is making some and I yell it to her, or at the lady working behind counter at the deli, or during a cooking class where the instructor is talking about noodles....tehee....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.