Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Making Progress

Thanks for the all the comments on the last post. I still haven't made my mind up about the books - I might give the altered book a try. I think I might think on it and wait until the holidays are over. I need to make sure I get the things done that I have in mind before letting myself think about taking on new projects. Speaking of projects, I have been working on photos I need for holiday projects. I have taken a LOT of photos! Lots of ice and snow pictures! Sorting through them all took quite a bit of time, but I've managed it. I was feeling a little discouraged as sometimes I think I'm not getting any better and my photos aren't that good, but looking over the ones I've taken this year I'm actually encouraged. Even if I do say so myself I have taken some pretty nice photos! I really need to work out what I'm going to do with them. I had some ideas for this year and I've been working on them but they haven't exactly came to fruition yet. Another thing to work on. I see a theme coming on ha ha. I think I will be writing a Winter Project list to keep me going after the holidays, in the dark winter when I can't get out so much.

I am hoping to get out for a walk today. I haven't been for two days as the weather hasn't been too good and I wasn't feeling the greatest on Wednesday so I thought I'd give it a rest. Yesterday was raining like crazy and windy so I didn't go walking. I did go out with my friend for lunch. We had a lovely time, a nice chat and she brought her toddler granddaughter with her - always a treat as she's such a happy little girl. 

Photo for today - a lovely deer I saw in a local park a couple of weeks ago. I've never seen a deer here before. This park is further into the city and it's really busy (across the road from a school) so I was really surprised to see it. I love these creatures, they are so majestic!


Hope everyone has a great Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Your photos have always been great, however this past year I can see your editing skill and the photos are amazing. I have alist like that too....hahaha. It's opening deer hunting weekend here in WI my husband would love to see a buck like that one. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Hope your husband had success hunting though the only shooting of deer I will be doing is with my camera!

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy your photos. They are pretty amazing actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your photos are lovely! And, what a magnificent picture of that deer! He's just looking straight at you and posing for his picture! Ah, yes, the list we all need to accomplish before we start on yet another new project! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.