Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Short Days

I'm really struggling with the shorter days now that our time has changed. It gets dark so early and the nights seem so long. When it's cloudy outside it seems the day never brightens up at all. Now that the temperature has dropped I'm struggling with the cold too. My hands have been absolutely freezing the past couple of days and no amount of turning up the heat seems to help. I always seem to struggle when the temperature changes.

That's the moaning for the day lol.

I ran errands today as it was cloudy and cold. I walked yesterday quite a bit while it was sunny so today I decided to give it a miss. I did ring mum and have a nice chat with her. It's back to our normal time - no worrying whether I get the time right or not lol.

I did go upstairs and craft for a while. I'm trying to make some gnomes with things I found at the dollar shop. We shall see how that goes. The YouTube video makes it look so easy. Hopefully I'll have something to share in a couple of days. I have been working on Mum's calendar too. I have to sort through some photos and get them printed. While I was thinking about crafts I realised that I didn't share the Halloween cards I made. The designs are simple, but I seem to go for that rather than a lot of fussy bits on them.  I put them in a collage.


I have started on Christmas cards so hopefully I'll have some of them to share - and before the holiday too lol. Is anyone else working on crafts? Do you give out homemade gifts?



3 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous! I'm sorry you are feeling so cold, though! I hate being cold!

    Yes, I do give homemade gifts, but, I haven't started, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hands being cold is one of the worst things about the colder weather. I am wondering if wearing wrist warmers would help.....I might try that out.
    Love your Halloween cards.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be interested to see the gnomes-sounds cute?!?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.