Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

November 5

Happy Guy Fawke's Day!

It's our wedding anniversary today. I chose today to get married so I would never forget the date lol. We've been married 31 years. Yikes. Time flies!

Yesterday I went for a quick walk and then went with MIL to Michael's. I had ordered some paper pads online. They have really good sales if you chose the order online pick up in store. The paper pads were already on sale and then there was another 20% off if you ordered them online. I was good and bought nothing else while I was there. I was tempted by their $4 grab bags. After each 'season' (Halloween was this one) the store bags up things and sells them for $4. I thought about getting one just to see what was in it but decided not to bring anything else into the house.

Today I went for really long walk. It was cold, but sunny so I thought I'd get out today as tomorrow I will probably take a break. I did some sorting that I'd been putting off. I also had to call my Amazon credit card as they kept sending emails saying that there had been a charge on my account and to call the number on the back of the card. I did that. The guy (obviously) had to confirm it was me, but I hadn't updated my cell phone number (from years ago) so he couldn't send a text, so instead he wanted to ask me questions. Yikes. I know they have to verify it's me but asking me what my address 20 years ago or what cars we've owned (I can't even tell you what we own now lol) is ridiculous. My brain is too full of other useless stuff to remember those details! He finally believed it was me and will be sending me a new card. I haven't used it for ages, so I'm not sure where they got it from. The charge didn't look like me so they didn't approve it.  Glad that's over with. I shall be updating the account so I won't have to look so stupid the next time.

Today's photos are a couple of pictures I took of the Fantasy Forest hubby and I went to on Sunday. There are some great carvings there. They used some diseased trees to create the wonderful carvings.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary.....the same day as my Son and DIL.

    Love those tree carvings.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Hope you are able to do something special to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I'd have a hard time remembering those answers as well. Those are amazing carvings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.