Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Snow Again

I am so glad we had a nice weather weekend AND made the most of it. The snow is back. I saw my garden - dull green and muddy - for a couple of days and now it is covered again.


You can't tell from this photo (taken on my phone when the birds all fled) but the birds were eating like crazy today. They seem to do that when there's a snowstorm. Lately I seem to trust them more than I trust the weather people.

I spent the day indoors. I had big plans to craft and to sort. Epic Fail. I sorted a little bit and got sidetracked looking through some crafty mags. I picked up a book...and then couldn't put it down. I did manage to catch up on some washing so not a complete failure.

I forgot to post photos of my January scrapbook page. A couple of years ago I did an album with a couple of pages for each month. It was a great way to document the months and use up some photos. I'm not sure why I didn't do it last year but I decided to do it again this year as it was such a manageable project.


I think the snow is supposed to stop tonight and they have been through the streets with the snow ploughs so I will probably go out tomorrow. I must admit that when I don't go for my walk the day seems really long! I certainly missed it today. The good thing about the snowfall is that it will have covered up the thick ice that was on the trails at my usual daily walk.


6 comments:

  1. We only had a dusting. I did notice the birds and came to the same conclusion. They know something. Sounds like a nice project to keep track of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo of your garden is like a picture postcard for winter! So beautiful! Cold, but, lovely!

    I really like your January scrapbook pages, too. I need to learn how to print the photos I take on my cell phone! Then, I might have some new photos to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks really lovely! A winter wonderland.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your scrapbook pages. I don't usually do anything like that but it's a good way of using your photos rather than leaving them on the computer, which is what I tend to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo of your garden.
    No snow here although it does keep appearing as predicted on the local weather forecast. Today has been sunny and bright but there is some grey cloud coming over now.....I expect it's yet more rain.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful photo of the snow and a joy to see your scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.