Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Fail Again - no posts

I was trying to do better and post at least 3-4 times a week but I look and almost a week has passed! I think I just needed a little break and a little time to reset. Take a deep breath, clear it away and start again. I shall do better.

Things have been...okay. I'm still having cramps but the latest stuff I found - Hylands Leg Cramps PM - seems to help when I wake up in the night with them. I wish I could sleep better. Luckily with the darker mornings if I do end up getting back to sleep the light doesn't wake me. This means later walks too. 

The sorting is coming along. There is still a lot of stuff but I like getting through it and knowing that I am downsizing. It's at that point now where I can see a difference. It's just a matter of not bringing more stuff into the house. I find that a little difficult as I tend to buy things - books especially - when I'm feeling down and that seems a lot lately! However I am happy to say that I have been resisting temptation on that end. I haven't even been to the library bookshop. Some of that is due to the fact that it requires mask wearing and when I have a hot flash - phew - that can be overwhelming! I have had fun looking through books as I sort through them and making a pile of ones to read next. That's almost as good as going to the bookshop lol

I have been sorting out my craft room too. All the books that were daughter's are gone from the room (it's only a small one) and that has created more room to sort and reorganise. I've been making sure to create too! However I have failed not buying new craft items. It's Autumn - my favourite season - and there are lots of new papers out! Have I mentioned I'm a decorative paper hoarder too? Lol.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have blogs to catch up on!

Here are a couple of Autumn cards. I have a couple more mini albums but will save those photos so I post again within a couple of days. 




5 comments:

  1. Your cards are cute and very autumn-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards. Someone's going to be a lucky recipient.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might not have posted, but, you've been productive! Good to know that the sorting is beginning to show - that's always exciting, isn't it? I like your fall themed cards, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Its nice to have a good sort out and de-clutter, it reminds you of what you have got and inspires you all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the continued decluttering and it's great that you've reached the stage where you can see that your efforts are making a difference.

    I like both of the autumn cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.