Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September!

Wow. September. I'm not sure whether this year is dragging by or going quickly. Well, another month starts and we shall see what it brings.

I am pleased to say that in August I joined in, kept up with and finished a 30 Days of Composition project for the online camera club I am in. I actually stuck to it! Below is a collage of the photos I took. We could choose a theme for the daily prompts or not. I chose to take photos in my garden as home is where I seem to be spending much of my time.

I am glad to say that the sorting and decluttering is continuing. It's a bigger job than I actually thought (hoped) it would be so it will continue into September and probably the rest of the year. I am also happy to report that a large lot of old post that needed to be sorted and shredded has now been seen to and is in the recycle bin. Phew. It is so nice to sit and not see that pile. I am keeping the shredder handy as there are a few drawers I want to sort through before putting it away.

My house actually looks a little like a bomb has hit it BUT things are being sorted and put out. It's a matter of reorganising what is still left in such a manner that I can go back and sort out more at a later date (the things that are a little tougher to make decisions on). This method seems to be working for me.

2 comments:

  1. Great collage of photos! You take some lovely photos! Well done on the decluttering and organizing, too. Yes, September, already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos making for a delightful collage. Glad your decluttering is still going well, it will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.