Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Social Media - Instagram - Crafty Project

Still hot. We got a downpour of rain and thunderstorms and it was cool....for about 30 minutes. It heated right back up with stifling humidity as well. Phew. It was another hot night last night. I was up several times due to foot/leg cramps. I am sure the heat is not helping. I went for my walk this morning but it was horrible - I was all sweaty at the end of it (and not because I was moving at a fast pace!). Thank you for all the comments yesterday. I appreciated them.

Still sorting and getting rid of things. I hope to do a little reorganising next week as I've pulled out lots of magazines from the magazine holders and now can condense. It certainly is a job and a half. I think it will take me a while, but as long as I keep taking steps forward I am happy. I can see some space emerging. The trick will be not filling it up again! I still have a LONG way to go. The next go round will be a little tougher!

I am trying to do better about posting on this blog. I really need to update my photography blog but - as you all know - I am not very organised and before I know it days have passed without a post. I should write down in my planner to do it and then perhaps it will get done. I am doing pretty well on Instagram remembering to post. I don't use a lot of other social media. I have a Facebook account but I rarely post on it. I use it to belong to a couple photography groups. I have two Instagram accounts - one for my photography and the other for my home life (books, crafts, documenting life). If I could figure out how to post a button I would - tried it once and it did not work!  I have included a couple of links in case anyone else is on Instagram. It's my favourite social media as I can choose whose feed to see and it is all crafty or photography. It's nice to be able to choose!

My Photography

Crafts, books & more

I have been up in my craft room doing a new little book. This one is a waterfall album. It is really easy to make. I love it! The pages are great for 4 x 4 photos so I am going to have to dig some out!




It's supposed to cool down tomorrow. If it's still really hot and humid I'm not taking a walk. I'll have a rest day. I'm going to take a break from sorting too and maybe spend a lot of time crafting.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!



7 comments:

  1. I like the book you made for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night cramp is horrible and I hope it doesn't re-occur.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a combination of things included the heat that we've been having. I hope they get better!

      Delete
  3. That humidity can really do one in! Take it easy when it is so hot and humid.

    Each round of decluttering gets harder for me as the easier to remove stuff have already gone! The items remaining are the ones passed over in earlier rounds and, usually, there's a reason (often sentimental) why they got passed over, earlier.

    I really like your waterfall album! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. I have been having leg cramps too, I was thinking it was because I didn't drink much water. Maybe it is a menapouse issue? Not that any dr. will acknowledge it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a combination of heat and menopause. Has to be. I am drinking gallons of water and taking magnesium. I've had them before but not this bad so am thinking it must have something to do with menopause. They can be very painful!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.