Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

The End of Another Week

Another week has seemingly flown by. Almost November. It doesn't seem possible. 

It wasn't a particularly productive day. I went for a walk. Stopped at the shops as son had asked me to pick up some more bandages and gauze for his burns. I was so intent on getting the right kind of bandages that I forgot the gauze. Sigh. Got home, did some wash and finished the book I had started a while ago. Messaged with sister. Quick phone call with MIL. Dinner. Washing up. Chatted with son. And that's the day done. 

Not sure what we're up to this weekend. The weather is supposed to be okay, so we shall see. 


A lovely Autumn view from behind the Beaver's lodge. We saw one today. Friend and I got to the lake early, stood in the cold morning air for a while. We were just about to leave and I turned back to take one more look and there was a beaver swimming. Always a treat to see!

Day 301 



This made me smile. It's been a while since we've seen a painted stone at the lake and they always make me smile!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful view from the beavers' lodge and that candy corn painted rock made me smile, too! Hope your son is OK without the extra gauze! Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that stone and I hope the burns are healing well now. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.