Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Packing

This week has been extremely busy. I've had two additional meetings for the Asylum Lake board I'm on and I've been trying to get ready for my leaving tomorrow. Yes, Yikes, Tomorrow! As I write this I have not started packing. I do have clothes sitting out wondering what I should take with me. I hate this part of getting ready for a holiday. I shall be alright once I am on my way. I have checked in online with the airline so things should go a little easier. I leave from Kalamazoo and fly to Chicago and then Chicago to London. There is a lot of waiting in between as flights only leave from our little airport a few times a day. It makes things a lot easier though as the drive to Chicago and back is just horrible. It's such a small airport here that the queue waiting to get through security is usually empty or maybe has (at most) 10 people in it lol. So different from the larger airports. I have loaded up my kindle with books to keep me busy while I wait. I also have a few audio books ready to go. 

I am really excited to be able to spend some time with my sister. We shall have lots of long walks and a few ice creams and glasses of wine! 

Well, I'm off now to pack. 








Morning Walk

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the packing and wishing you a very safe journey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs from your morning walk.
    You'll be well on your way now - hope it's all going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful trip and visit with your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.