Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Quick Check- In

 Hope everyone is well.  I haven't been online that much.  I didn't bring my computer with me as I really want to enjoy the time with my sister and family.  I'm writing this from my phone which isn't quite as easy!

We're having some lovely walks.  Saturday we went to Felixstowe to visit Mum's bench and take some flowers.  It was lovely to be back there again.  Sunday was a walk along the Waterfront in ipswich,  up to Holywell's Park and then back to the Waterfront to listen to some love music.  Monday was a blustery walk at Brightlingsea, Tuesday Walton-on-the-Naze, Wednesday an Ipswich walk with both my sisters and today a really windy walk at Woodbrisge.

Lots of walks but some lovely cake eaten too ha ha.

A few phone photos









 If you are on Instagram I am posting a few stories there on my account

My instagram

I'm going to try to check out some blogs in the morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.