Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Crafty Finishes

I just wanted to share a couple of mini-album projects I've finished. These are the blank books that I have to fill. I can't stop making them. They are fun and easy projects and a great way to use up leftovers. Also, if I ever do get organised with my photos I'll have something to put them in. I am thinking I might give a couple as gifts with photos or sayings people will like.

For a while, when I first started making mini-albums I was using cereal boxes for covers. I have since bought chipboard (fairly cheap) and I like how it works a lot better. The covers are certainly more sturdy!

I really enjoy working with this darker paper. I think I've been watching too much Bitten!








And then, because I wanted something a little lighter




Hopefully my next crafty makes will be those Unity Stamps I showed on my Wednesday post!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.