Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

In the English sunshine

No pictures as I haven't worked out how to do that from my Fire tablet. I am happily in England, over (mostly) my jetlag and enjoying visiting with my mum and family. It's been lovely so far. I even managed to burn my feet in the sunshine. I keep them covered up while out and about walking or gardening in Sun so they aren't used to seeing the light of day. I did use cream but actually took a paddle in the sea at Clacton so probably could have used some more! I went to  Felixstowe and ate my lovely fish and chips. Very yummy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon:

    Nice to see a post from you and that you are mostly over the jet lag.
    A paddle in the sea and fish and chips sound just about perfect. Isn't it funny how that it what nearly all us ex-pats miss! (along with Branston pickle and McVitie's Digestive Biscuits for me)

    Looking forward to hearing details of your journey home and any pics you care to share.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Marmite girl. Been eating it on toast a lot lol. And having lots of custard at our hotel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.