Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

And the Week Rolls on....

It's Thursday again already! I have such good intentions of writing more on the blog and then things (life) just seems to get in the way. I'm still working on my mum's album. I can't find some of the photos! YIKES! I had cleaned up when daughter came and now I can't find what I did with them. After I am done with this I think I'm going to have a good sort out. I really don't feel like doing a lot of other holiday crafting. Perhaps next year....

It's been another week of ups and down on the weather front. It's cold and mostly grey, but on Tuesday we had a beautifully sunny (still cold) day. I spent far too much time walking and then spent the rest of the day trying to get warm again! I miss the sun and wanted to make the most of it.


Look at that reflection! No wonder I am behind on things lol.

13 comments:

  1. You seem to have a lot of beautiful places to walk in your area. Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little park nearby. I don't generally walk there as it is really close to the high school and in the daytime there are sometimes lots of teenagers around, but I wanted somewhere a little different to go.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful reflection - I'm not surprised you spend so much time outside with views like that! Beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not alone on putting things away and not being able to find them again. Isn't it frustrating?
    That is a gorgeous photo.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I think I get it from my Mum. She does stuff like that all the time.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I know all too well about the "hide it when they come - can't find it when I need it" cycle! I've not crafted much either...we are supposed to get a "warm" up over the next week....you too I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohhhh warm up! I can't wait. My bill was a lot higher this month than usual due to the cold we've been having.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.