Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Vlogmas

I am addicted to watching Vlogmas videos on YouTube. I didn't know it was a 'thing' until some of the craft people I usually watch starting doing this. It's quite interesting. I am still trying to get in the holiday mood so thought perhaps watching some Vlogmas might help get me there. I'm not sure whether it's getting me in the mood for the holidays or making me more depressed! I can't imagine doing a video everyday. My life is just not that exciting and I don't have the energy to do things just to fill the vlog.

Anybody else watching Vlogmas videos? If so, what's your favourite to watch?

My Mum's album is coming along quite nicely. I will be finished by Monday at least. I'll be satisfied with that. The beginning of the album is a little shaky and I have to go back and do one page, but once I got into the swing of it things are coming along quite nicely. I will have her things boxed up and out by Tuesday or Wednesday. When I go to the post office to post hers I will pick up the large priority boxes for daughter's things. I want to get them off by next weekend. Once I am finished with Mum's things I shall feel a lot better. The box to send is quite expensive. I got prices the last time I was at the post office and it is better to use a flat-rate box so I shall fill it up completely. I am putting my sisters' cards and calendars in the box too and will have Mum pass them on.

This weekend is supposed to be cold but there is supposed to be sunshine! I hope so. I always feel a little brighter when there is sunshine!

Oh I finally finished the knitting project that has been on my needles forever! It wasn't difficult, but I had to concentrate on the pattern. Any distraction and I'd mess up. The good news is that, despite getting myself in a muddle, I managed to work through it. I'm not that pleased with the colour. It was supposed to be different shades of grey but didn't work out that way!

The photo isn't the greatest. I took it with my phone while sitting here in my chair. I might make another one. It will keep my neck nice and warm during the winter months!




4 comments:

  1. The price of postage has really made me rethink gifts this year, at times the postage costs are more than the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch the Vlogmas videos but haven't done this year. It's a bit of a commitment I should think if you want to make the videos and I'm not sure I would have the patience.
    Luckily I don't have to post any gifts.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf looks very pretty. Well done on completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of a Vlogmas, I had to Google it...LOL...now, I'm going to go and watch. I know what you mean about watching these, even looking at all the beautiful staged pictures on Instagram...I don't even have a tree yet. When I was a child, we put ours up only a few days before. I don't know I would get sick of it for a month. You can cross of an UFO from your list! Good job, it pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.