I have managed to put a few things on my Winter Joy List. I am keeping it on a pad by my chair in the living room and when I think of something I add to it.
This is my list so far:-
* Drinking hot chocolate - there are so many yummy flavours!
* Taking walks along the ice by Lake Michigan
* Reading lots of books snuggled under my fluffy blanket
* Taking snow photos
* Soup - making and eating!
* Enjoying having my old cat, Shadow, sit on my lap for prolonged periods. He really likes the fluffy blanket. In the warmer months he doesn't tend to sit on me as much.
* Putting out bird seed for the birds in the garden and enjoy watching them especially when
everything seems grey and dull.
* Doing some crafty projects when the weather is bad outside.
How are you finding joy in the winter?
A photo from the walk this morning. There was a smattering of snow on the ground and it was quite cold. First things, not long after dawn the sun shone for a little while casting a lovely reflection on the water. Not long into our walk the sun disappeared and didn't show itself again all day!