Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year's Eve

On the cusp of a New Year and a new decade I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year. Thank you SO much for reading my blog and commenting. I really appreciate your support. I enjoy the virtual friendships I've made through the blog community. 

I  just got off the phone with my Mum and have seen in the New Year with her. The rest of the evening here will be a quiet one. Husband says he doesn't know if he is staying up. I probably shall as midnight is when I usually go to bed. It was snowy here today so I didn't go out, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and we are off for an early walk. 


5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too, Sharon, and your family and loved ones. I have truly enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to doing so, next year, too. Lovely picture - I like how blue birdhouse with the white snow match the blue and white of the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, Sharon. May it be a wonderfdul one, filled with things that you love and which make you happy.
    Thank you for all your posts which I so enjoy reading.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year Sharon. Here's hoping that 2020 is a wonderful year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family. I've loved seeing all your photos throughout 2019 so thank you for sharing them with us. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.