Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Finding Happy

At the beginning of the year I decided to participate in an 366 photo year challenge. Any long term readers of my blog will know that I find it really difficult to stick to projects. I was determined to go ahead and give it my best shot. To make things a little easier I chose to do all the photos with my phone and I decided on a theme of 'Things That Make Me Smile'. Back then I was optimistic. I was having some down days but I thought that if I focused on the good it would help my moods. Of course that was pre-Covid 19 days. I've kept on with the project. It's been a struggle sometimes but I'm glad I've kept on going.

So for another of my things that make me happy I thought I'd share my collages for the month of July. There are lots of pictures of my walks - I've already said how much joy those walks bring me, but there are other little day-to-day things.


Days 1 - 11


Days 12- 22


Days 23 - 31

Thinking of this project and this week of looking for happy it has made me realise that sometimes it's just the little things that make us happy, make us smile. It can be something as simple as beautiful skies in the morning, passing a lovely flower, doing something that brings you joy or perhaps just a simple kind word from someone.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post. It is definitely the small things which bring joy and when added together make a life well lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Well done in continuing to take them, each day, and keep looking for the things that make you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just lovely and I like that you have 'montaged' them. Very effective.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the little things! I love the collages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.