Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday, Monday

 I survived the dentist. I was quite anxious there for a while. I thought at one point I was going to be sick, but I managed to calm myself down. I'm glad it's over with now - at least until next month when I have to go back to have the permanent crown put on. Anything else I will be waiting to have done until my dentist comes back. I always feel a little woozy after the dentist - might be because of the meds or the downslide of no longer being so anxious. Anyway I stopped and took a walk on the way home to clear my head a little. It was chilly but the sun was shining. I ended up doing my Monday jobs, finishing a book I had been reading, doing some crafting and almost finishing my cross stitch. 

The day actually seemed to go quite quickly especially as it got dark so early! I'm not sure I like it though I did like it being lighter in the morning. 

I am trying to do better with the meal planning again. It was one thing I actually liked during the lockdown in Spring - going to the grocery store once a week. I have been limiting the number of times I have been going since but it seems to be creeping up again and that means spending more money. When I was only going once I was putting more thought into what I was actually buying and what we were going to eat. It's time to get back to that again. 

Today's photo is my Daily Page for the day. It's a currently list - quite fun to fill out - though my Watching for the last few weeks has always been Supernatural as husband and I are watching episodes every week night lol. I think we're up to series 13 (yikes!) and there are usually 20+ episodes for each. 



3 comments:

  1. Hooray for getting through the dental appointment! I hope you are able to get back to your meal planning. I am not sure if you saw it, but, I posted a couple of recipe suggestions (vegetarian/can be adapted to be vegetarian) in response to your comment on my October Week 4 meal planning post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k....you know what, I met Sam & Dean from Supernatural at a fan convention in Chicago. I did a blog post years ago about it with photos. We actually met them, I had my picture taken with them. My family loved that show. I have to say, I haven't followed along since my girls married and left home...not the same. However, my husband found out yesterday he needs surgery on both arm for carpal tunnel and will be off January and Febrary...so, we could catch up. Good job with the dentist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.