Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Beginning of the Week

 Sunday was wet and very windy. We took a drive over to the lakeshore just to get away for a little bit. I managed to get out at South Haven and and take a few photos but the sand was blowing and stung when it hit my skin. Earlier this year to help try to contain the rising waters they put in barriers that basically consist of barrels filled with sand. Sand has also built up behind them and when the wind blows it just whips up that sand. Once I made it to the other side of the barrels it was better. From there we went down to St Joe to check out the waves but we barely made it out of the car! The rain had started to come down and we were soaked when barely got out of the car. We ended up not walking at all. 

I've started on some photo projects for Christmas. Hopefully I'll get them done in time. I'm trying to do a calendar for daughter and her boyfriend of photos I've taken of the dogs this year. Although I don't see them too often (especially this year) I take a lot of dog photos when I do see them. They enjoyed the one I made for them last week so hopefully they'll like this one too. 

I've been playing around with Photoshop again so I took one of my photos that I took at South Haven and played around with different textures as the sky was quite flat. I kind of like way it turned out. I've printed a few of the ones I've done out and they look quite good. 



3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the calendar with photos of the dogs for your daughter and her boyfriend. I'm sure they'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing, such a great shot. I love the idea of a calendar for your daughter using photos of the dogs, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the calendar is a great idea. Also, the photo is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.