Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wednesday

 Morning walk and back at Jane's house today. 

Even though we have been through the house once we're double-checking rooms, boxing up items MIL or I want and getting rid of more stuff that we realise we just need to let go of. I think we threw away another six big bags today. We finally got hold of an estate sale person - this is a sale of the collectibles and household goods - and we have an appointment tomorrow. Fingers crossed that it works out. 

Tomorrow is a walk and sorting day. There are a few bits I want to get sorted. My goal is to have at least 10 books to leave the house and 5 other items to add to the donation pile. It doesn't seem like a lot but I feel that it is doable and anything leaving the house is a plus!

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 68/365



It was rather dull this morning, but what made me smile is that the ice on the lake is melting! There is quite an expanse of water. I love this view when there is a reflection in the lake, but it's been frozen for a couple of months and it looks rather dull. Ducks and geese have started to return! I even saw the beaver briefly this morning!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like the thaw has set in! Hope the appointment with the estate sale person goes well. I hope you meet your goal of 10 books and 5 other items out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good vibes for the appointment. The picture of the lake looks elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have an appointment about the estate sale at long last. Hopefully it will be fairly straight forward.

    I think your approach to your own decluttering is pitched just right. It's definitely achievable and you will soon see the difference your efforts are making.

    I love your photo of the lake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.