Pages

Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday Monday

Well, the start of another week. 

Yesterday was a pretty good day. We went out to the lakeshore and had a look at the ice. It was quite peaceful out. The temperature was just about freezing, warmer than it has been, and the sun was shining so it was extra nice. 

There was lots of ice in the lake, big, huge chunks too. It was amazing to watch and hear the large pieces of ice moving about. I've included another video.



Admittedly when we got home I did more relaxing than anything!

I went for my walk this morning. It was chilly, but the sun was shining so it was another nice day. The temperatures this week are supposed to be above freezing in the daytime though there will be rain mid-week which will cause a slushy, ice mess to walk in. 

I did manage to get a few extras done today. I finally finished the food cupboards! They are all sorted. I have started on the freezer but that's a project that still needs to be finished! I also took care of a few things that were hanging around where they shouldn't have been and they are now - well, in the rightful room at least. I also got a cross stitch project ready to go. Hopefully, I'll start on it tomorrow. 



7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! It's amazing to watch that ice! I played the video several times!
    Glad you are having a few sunny days. You got a lot done, today! I did the freezer, last week, but, haven't done the pantry shelves, yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cool to see it.

      I'm trying to work on things. I found the shelves easier than the freezer lol

      Delete
  2. That ice is crazy. I suppose if you watched it long enough you may get dizzy. We started Monday with no power. 4,500 in our surrounding area without. I still don't know why? It came back on in about 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's horrible! Especially when cold. Glad it came back on within a couple of hours.

      Delete
  3. You're doing really well, finishing sorting through the kitchen cupboards. Good luck with getting the freezer project finished. Looking forward to seeing the cross stitch project. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We'll see how I get on with the freezer lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could watch that ice for ages - very mesmerising, isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.