Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

I forgot to say yesterday that we did end up going to some garage sales on Saturday. I got up early, went for a quick walk to watch the beavers and then headed home to go with husband and son for the sales. We haven't been to this one neighbourhood sale for years. It is really big. We park and walk the streets. It was packed. I found lots of (too many) goodies. Husband found a couple of things. We had a good time. Middle son came up in the afternoon and brought me an early Mother's Day present. 



Hopefully I can keep it alive! I do not have a green thumb. I'd like to. I end up getting distracted and forgetting to water and take care. 

I went out for a walk today. It was lovely out first thing. 






Not much done on the home front. The usual house-y stuff but not a lot extra. Sigh. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, that hanging basket is lovely! Purple petunias! Curious minds would like to know what you found at the garage sales, please! I love garage sales, but, rarely go to them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! I shall have to do a future post with my 'findings'. It was a lot of fun and some cheap shopping!

      Delete
  2. That plant is a stunning colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He picked one of my favourite colours - though I'm not sure he knows that lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.