Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday... and Off on An Adventure

Just another day today. Walk. Errands. Cleaning. 

Lovely sunrise




 And watching some beavers at the lodge



And here's one I took of a beaver. They are so adorable!



Tomorrow me and husband are off to daughter's for a week! Really looking forward to it. Not the drive. Too long. But looking forward to spending a week with daughter. She has time off work so it should be fun. We will get to meet Sierra



I am taking my computer with me as we are driving so plenty of space! I shall hopefully be checking in though I shall be enjoying my time with daughter. It will probably be September before I see her again!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely sunrise photos! Have a safe drive and a wonderful week visiting your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time visiting your daughter. Hope the journey goes well and the weather is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those beavers are adorable! So is Sierra! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time and wishing you safe travelling. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.