Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Long Time No Chat - Back From Daughter's

Just a quick check in. I'll try to write more tomorrow and catch up with blogs. 

We had a lovely time at daughter's. It's a long drive there and back. We had lots of time to just relax and hang out. I celebrated both Mother's Day and my birthday with daughter.  Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and clean up the house a bit (ended up bringing quite a bit back with us as well as some things I'd left last time) and catching up with the washing. We go on our first camping trip this weekend so things will be busy until then. 

The puppy, Sierra, was adorable. She was better behaved than I thought and listened well. She obviously has puppy energy though. 

A couple of photos of the dogs



Koda



Sasha



Sierra


Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Splendid dogs!
    I'm so glad you have had such a good break. Welcome home again! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you had a safe trip there and back. Happy belated birthday! The dogs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.