Pages

Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday

I can't believe another week has gone by. The days seem to be flying by! 

I've been enjoying my new routine. I feel like it's really working for me. I am feeling as though I'm getting something accomplished. Hopefully that will continue. 

Today I'm getting ready to go camping for the weekend. We're just off tonight (leaving after husband gets home from work) and staying tomorrow night too. Not sure the weather is going to cooperate, but we're in a mini cabin. I am taking some reads with me and my camera, of course. It's a State Park that we haven't been to before so we'll see how we like it. It isn't near any Great Lake (though it is near an inland lake). I thought we'd try something different. We won't know if we like a park if we don't visit! 

It's just going to be a (hopefully) relaxing weekend. I'm hoping, if nothing else, I'll be able to get some wildflower photos. I would like to make myself a little book so I can know what different plants are. I shall put them into Google Lens or some other app to identify them.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Some lovely clouds from yesterday











2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that the days are flying by! Glad to hear that the new routine is working for you. I hope it continues to do so.
    That first photo is stunning! It'll make a great jigsaw puzzle!
    Enjoy your weekend of camping and have fun and get a lot of rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your positivity. Hoping you are having a wonderful weekend in your cabin. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.