Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Mid-Week

This week is a funny old week. Husband and son both had yesterday off. I got a few things done on my list but left the housework until today. It's better to do things while they are out of the house. I did pretty good on my list today. I'm feeling optimistic. 

It's been really hot and muggy the last couple of days. Today while I was out walking, I was hot and sticky and really quite miserable by the time I was done. I stayed inside the rest of the day, which did make it easier to check things off my list. I did things in spurts and sat in front of the fan between things. I made sure to drink plenty too as otherwise I tend to get cramps. I suppose it's due to dehydration. 

I am also continuing on with the (really slow) delcuttering. Today I have got rid of a random bag (that I got free with something), a cross stitch pattern and 10 more books! 

Scenery from this morning walk






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery. Sounds like you had a very productive day! Well done on the decluttering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was really pretty. I am feeling a little more optimistic about the decluttering. I think, for me, it has to be a sort of routine and something that I incorporate into daily life.

      Delete
  2. Well done on the decluttering. Little and often is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Maybe one day I'll have it all done - ha ha. I am feeling a bit more optimistic about how things are coming.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.